POWER ECU RANGE
The ActiMUX Power range consists in several distributed I/O units managing mechatronic components.
The Power units are managed by the ActiMUX Masters.
PERFORMANCE & FLEXIBILITY
The range of on-board ECUs offer a range of extended performances to support the needs and flexibility required by future vehicle architectures (centralised or distributed).
The increasing complexity in Bus & Coach electronics needs powerful mainframe managing communications network infrastructures and flexible E/E architectures.
THE RANGE OF ON-BOARD ECUS
Master 25, 68, Power 15, 33 and 66
These modules offer a range of extended performances to support the needs and flexibility required by future vehicle architectures (centralised or distributed). A completely innovative technology that can be used to drive the vehicle’s electrical functions with high-precision control.
ACTIA SUPPORTS ARCHITECTURE DEVELOPMENT
ACTIA supports with development tools and Field Application Engineers for an efficient design of optimized Bus & Coach multiplexed E/E architectures.
- Statistics and survey analyze
- Define marketing action to improve the customer’s experience
HARDWARE PLATFORMS FOR CHASSIS & BODY COMPATIBLE WITH DISTRIBUTED & CENTRALIZED ELECTRICAL ACHITECTURES
- Multiple I/O interfaces for better adaptation to vehicle architectures.
- Software configuration of the I/O interfaces.
- New load switching technology with precise control of the current dedicated to wide range of loads such as electrical motors, wipers, bulb/xenon/LED lamps, sensors, etc.
- Improved onboard diagnostic functionality using reliable short circuit and open circuit detection associated to internal over temperature and over voltage detection.
- Multiple power supplies group.
- Level1 diagnostic of the module by integrated LED.
- H/w platform compliant with 12V & 24V power networks.
- Specific variants available on request.
12V & 24V COMPATIBLE PLATFORM
A completely innovative technology that can be used to drive the vehicle’s electrical functions with high-precision control. These hardware platforms are compatible with 12V and 24V power supplies. First level diagnostics is integrated into the ECUs (Flash Code LED).
- First level diagnostic by integrated LED.
- Very low current consumption in sleep mode.
- Power full & flexible outputs.
- Intelligent Power Switches.