D-PDU API (ISO 22900-2)
The Diagnostic Protocol Data Unit Application Programming Interface is a standardized and widely used programming interface for the automotive diagnostic area.
Excerpt of our tasks:
- Development and maintenance of individual OEM versions
- Integration of the PassThru interface according to SAE J2534
- Integration of DoIP (Diagnosis over IP) according to ISO 13400
- Integration of CAN according toISO 11898-1, 11898-RAW, 14229-5 (UDS), 15765 -2, -3, -4 (KWP2000 auf CAN), 15031-5 (OBD)
- Integration of KWP2000 on K-Line 14230 (1-4)
Diagnostic communication layers / applications
For our customers, we work on the further development and maintenance of various proprietary diagnostic communication layers throughout the diagnostic software stack.
In the diagnostic application area:
- Diagnostic system incl. an authoring system
- Toolsets such as a tool for establishing and monitoring the connection to the VCI (diagnostic communication device)
- IDS (in-house development of a diagnostic system)
In the field of diagnostic communication layers
- Diagnostic communication layers with firmware components on VCIs, proprietary D-PDU APIs
- In-house development of a D-Server (MCD-3 D diagnostic kernel)
- Diagnostic protocols such as KWP, in various forms, and UDS
- Toolsets for extending diagnostic applications
Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions as soon as possible.